Thursday, September 25, 2008

Exercise # 23 Thoughts about my wanderings

At the start of this journey I really didn't expect to get to the destination. It all seemed too confusing for my simple brain! Favourite exercises? Well, postcard browser, image generators, library thing and even Zoho writer although I didn't get my article into my blog and sent it separately. Yes, if I get around to starting a book, Zoho will be very handy to use wherever I set up camp! A chapter here, a chapter there. Feeling enthusiastic about this one!
I have always known that I am not too old to learn new technology and just need a little more time than young folk! I didn't think there would be enough time for me to do all these exercises.
Also, a helping hand in places has been much appreciated.
I now know so much more about things on the web, even if I am not expert about it all.
I am glad I have stuck with the experience and finished the journey. It was a big challenge!

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Congratulations! How well you have done tackling the challenges and sharing your experiences with us on your blog. And it looked like you found a few useful things along the way.