Saturday, August 30, 2008

Library Thing

This has been an interesting and fun exercise. Could spend a lot of pleasant time on this site looking up different authors. It is great to be able to see the book covers as this can help if you are wondering if you have read a book before or not!I have spent time clicking on lots on this site and really like it. If I had time I would be completing a catalogue of all my books. For libraries this site would be excellent for patrons to use - to add books they have read and look up different authors for something new.
I have added 6 books today.
http://www.librarything.com/catalog/lizziealbert

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Funnily enough, this seems to be the one librarians are enjoying the most...! You are right, it would be excellent for patrons to use - perhaps an idea for future development.