Thursday, August 21, 2008

Technorati

This has been quite a frustrating experience. The help video wouldn't play, so not a good start!
So many times trying to do a keyword search for 'learning 2.0' and getting "error when running your search". Finally got 9.864 results, which reduced to 900.
I explored popular blog. There were too many results to wade through. 627.847 for Environment!
In Blog Directory I came across the TMZ.com - official site for the latest entertainment news etc. Clicked into celebrity tag and there were 2411 blogs about celebrity gossip. Learnt that Brad Pitt had a day out with his Mum and Zahara. Also that Catherine Zeta Jones was is South Wales for her Grandmother's funeral.
Choosing the tv programme 'CSI Miami', I got 5573 results in directory which reduced to 499 in posts and then 34 in blogs.
This is a very busy site and I would have liked a pilot with me the whole time I was in it! Not a site I will use. Too time-consuming.

No comments: